Apr 20, 2020

What form of ID do you accept?

To enter any of The Hunny Pot locations, each customer will need one piece of valid government-issued photo ID. IDs from outside of Canada may be accepted. Photos or printouts of IDs will not be accepted. Please see below valid IDs accepted at The Hunny Pot:
– Ontario Driver’s Licence
– Ontario Photo Card
– Canadian Passport
– Canadian Citizenship Card
– Canadian Armed Forces Identification Card
– Certificate of Indian Status Card (issued by Indian and Northern Affairs Canada)
– Permanent Resident Card (Issued by the Government of Canada)

Return to Blog
Call Now Button